Oilfield Logistics and Support Services
The scope of work includes:
- Long-term and call-off provision of fleet of light and heavy vehicles and equipment.
- Management of lifting and hoisting activities in the field.
- Provision of manpower, including management and QHSE personnel.
- Material handling, loading and distribution.
- Management of Shell’s warehouses.
- Management of the OCTG storage facility.
- NDT inspection services.
- Light vehicle servicing and maintenance.
Our approach helps IOCs consolidate various subcontracted services under one contract, increasing the fleet utilization, minimizing HSE risks and enhancing efficiency. We rely on maximising the local content in our contracts, improving the local community relations and contributing to development of Iraqi oilfield expertise.
OCTG Yard Management and NDT Services
Our OCTG yard comprises of a dedicated inspection area with a set of pipe racks and specialist equipment, supported by the mobilization of full-time NDT inspectors, also available on a call-off basis.
The scope of services includes:
- Pipe inventory and movement management.
- Provision of certified inspectors (ASNT Class II MT/PT).
- OCTG inspection in accordance with API-5CT and OEM-recommended practices.
- Bottom hole assembly (BHA) and drill pipe inspection as per API RP 7G-2 or TH Hill DS-1.
- Electromagnetic inspection (from 23/8″ up to 65/8″).
- Magnetic particle inspection (MPI)
- Call-off service to the rig site.
- In-field transportation of the client’s equipment.