Operations and Maintenance
We offer a range of global O&M services:
- Global Maintenance
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Plant Operation Services
- Integrated Operation and Maintenance Services
As part of our Design and Build services our construction division provides scheduled and preventative maintenance services encompassing: electrical, power, water, gas, wastewater, sanitary, HVAC, health, safety, environmental, grounds, housing and infrastructure.
Our vehicle and equipment division provides vehicle and equipment services throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA.) This involves the design, procurement and construction of be-spoke maintenance facilities.
The training of local mechanics and technicians and a global supply chain for spare parts. We have the capability and experience for field activities management and supervision (such as installation, construction, commissioning and testing, maintenance, etc.) with technical staff, such as:
- Site and Construction managers
- QA/QC and HSE supervisors
- Planners and Cost Control Engineers
- Document controllers
- Materials Managers
- Electro-mechanical, ICT, Civil and Instrumentation Engineers
Supply Chain Services
Our Supply Chain Services include:
- Erection and management of logistic base
- Procurement and quality control of materials, parts, equipment, tools and supplies
- Management and operating of handling equipment fully certified
- In-field transportation and distribution operating fully QHSE compliant fleet, drivers and special equipment qualified operators
- Warehouse and yard storage facilities operations management, including receiving, storage, stock selection, packing and distribution for a wide range of oilfield assets and stocks
- Our warehouse operations are supported by sophisticated web-based asset management systems, which enable us to provide continuous asset tracking, forward-looking inventory management, stock control and management.